GRANITE UNITED WAY IS HERE TO HELP.
Last year, our community rallied together to support individuals and families most impacted by the pandemic. Thanks to the generosity of our donors and corporate partners, we raised more than $1Million for the COVID-19 Relief Fund. These dollars provided immediate support to our neighbors through direct financial assistance, hunger relief, childcare and transportation assistance, and much more.
One year later, vaccination efforts bring hope for the future. But our community's needs continue.
- Families are still struggling to put food on the table and meet their basic needs.
- Disruptions to the school year have increased concerns for learning loss.
- Lack of safe and affordable childcare options continue to complicate a return to work.
- A year of isolation and prolonged stress has jeopardized the mental health of our students, caregivers, educators, and workforce.
Granite United Way is renewing the COVID-19 Relief Fund to address these growing concerns. We will continue to be there, as we have been, to respond to basic needs while also focusing on long-term recovery. It takes all of us, united, to keep our community strong. Please help us in this journey.
When COVID-19 hit our communities, Granite United Way responded immediately to the emerging needs of our neighbors. With the generosity of our donors, help of community partners, and lots of ingenuity and determination, we have been there every step of the way. And we’ve never left. Supporting basic needs, delivering emergency response, and providing for the education and development of our youth have been our top priority throughout the pandemic.
We have partnered with local organizations for fund distribution. For information on accessing help during COVID-19, visit our regional pages:
As always, Granite United Way's 211 NH initiative is there 24 hours a day to connect people with the resources they need in times of crisis. Governor Chris Sununu announced that 211 NH would be taking calls from NH residents regarding COVID-19. To date these Information and Referral Specialists have answered over 200,000 calls and are providing the most up to date information.
Thank you for being an integral part of what we do!
With you by our side, Granite United Way has provided a helping hand to more than 300,000 people impacted by this health crisis. Your compassion makes our community a better place to live, and we are grateful to have you alongside us in our work.
Other Ways to Give
- Check payable to “Granite United Way” with “COVID-19 Relief Fund” in the memo. Mail to: 22 Concord Street, Floor 2, Manchester, NH 03101
- Call 603.625.6939 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Cash donations are not accepted.
- Stock or IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). Please contact Sarah McCluskey at 603.625.6939 x105 for instructions.
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF). Contact your fund administrator.
- Tax Refund. Donate a portion (or all) of your tax refund.
- Stimulus Payment. Donate a portion (or all) of your stimulus payment.
For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org