When you give to Granite United Way your donation makes an enormous impact in the community in which you live or work! In combination with thousands of others, your donation impacts the lives of those in need. Granite United Way's Leadership Donors inspire others to join them in providing hope and opportunities to individuals and families in need.
What is a Leadership Donor?
Granite United Way's Leadership Giving Society is comprised of individuals who are widely regarded as the most caring, generous, and passionate community-minded investors. Donors who give an annual individual gift of $1,000 or more are considered Leadership Donors.
Leadership Donor benefits
Granite United Way's Leadership Donors receive exclusive benefits including:
- Access to special events that allow you to network with some of our community’s top leaders and philanthropists.
- Invitation to exclusive Leadership Giving events and our annual celebration.
- Recognition in the annual Leadership Giving Society listing in our Community Report.
- Tours of program sites to engage with Granite United Way impact work.
- Special volunteer opportunities.
- Ability to inspire others by your significant level of giving.
Leadership Giving Step-Up Program
Granite United Way also offers a "Step-Up" program where you can make a larger investment in the community at a more gradual pace. You can make a commitment now to incrementally increase your annual gifts to Granite United Way and be recognized at the full giving level from year one.
Granite United Way's Leadership Step-Up (sample):
- Year 1: Your Gift - $500
- Year 2: Your Gift - $750
- Year 3: Your Gift - $1,000