Granite United Way Initiatives
In addition to the programs our local Community Impact Committees fund in each of our regions, there are a number of initiatives that Granite United Way volunteer leadership have invested in that serve both local needs and statewide needs. Each of these initiatives fulfill a community need in one of the United Way impact areas of Education, Income and Health and are true to our promise to advance the common good.
Granite United Way initiatives include:
- 2-1-1 New Hampshire
- BRING IT!!!
- Capital Area Public Health Network
- Financial Stability Partnership in collaboration with the following funded partners:
• Appalachian Mountain Teen Project
• Belknap Economic Development Council
• Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club
• Lakes Region Community Services
• Health First Family Care Center
• Laconia Area Community Land Trust
• Lakes Region Child Care Services
• The Salvation Army Central
- Granite United Way in Carroll County
- Literacy Initiative in partnership with the Morgridge Family Foundation and Reading Plus
- Service Leaning Initiative in partnership with Plymouth State University
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Asset Building
- Whole Village Family Resource CenterWorking Bridges
To learn more about any of Granite United Way's initiatives, click on the links above.