A gift to Granite United Way is an investment in our community. Our organization covers more than 80% of New Hampshire and Windsor County, Vermont and we proudly partner with hundreds of agencies to provide access to the most critical initiatives and programs in each of those regions. Funds raised in your local community remain there. That’s our promise.
There are many ways you can give to Granite United Way:
- DONATE now – An online gift to Granite United Way is immediate. Your investment can start working today. Click here to donate now.
- CAMPAIGN gifts – A pledge through your workplace campaign is a convenient way for you to contribute to our community. To engage your company in giving visit here.
- LEADERSHIP and Alexis de Tocqueville gifts – These two societies of donors are some of our most generous donors. Click to learn more about Leadership giving and Alexis de Tocqueville gifts.
- GIFTS of STOCK or IRA gift - Giving a gift of stock or through your IRA is an excellent way to support our community. For more information on this visit here.
- LEGACY and PLANNED Giving – Make an enduring impact on our community by taking simple steps to include Granite United Way in your future plans through Planned Giving.
For more information on giving to Granite United Way, please contact Sarah McCluskey, Senior Director of Leadership and Planned Giving, at email@example.com or call 603.625.6939 ext. 105.