Volunteer for Day of Caring!
Day of Caring is about mobilizing the caring power of people in our community. We have volunteer opportunities available at each of our Day of Caring events! Click on the links below to volunteer!
Wednesday, September 5: Merrimack County & Southern Region
- Merrimack County Contact: Marla May Brown at 603.224.2595 ext. 221 or MarlaMay.Brown@graniteuw.org
- Southern Region Contact: Aimee Kereage at 603.625.6939 ext 101 or Aimee.Kereage@graniteuw.org
Thursday, September 6: Northern Region
- Contact: Laura Boucher at 603.752.3343 or Laura.Boucher@graniteuw.org
Friday, September 7: Upper Valley
- Contact: Katie Lynn Kobe Kent 603.298.8499 ext. 105 or Katie.Kobe@graniteuw.org
Tuesday, September 11: North Country Region
- Contact: Nanci Carney at 603.930.9443 or Nanci.Carney@graniteuw.org
Wednesday, September 12: Central Region
- Contact: Scoop Welch at 603.524.6864 ext. 2 or Scoop.Welch@graniteuw.org