Volunteering with Granite United Way is one of the best ways to give back to your local community. Throughout the year we have many opportunities for you to work alongside your neighbors and improve lives. Some of the ways you can donate your time and talent include:
- Become a Community Impact Committee member and help make the critical funding decisions in your community
- Join your local Campaign Cabinet and raise funds for your community
- Participate in annual Day of Caring events held throughout our regions each September
- Become a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program volunteer and be trained to provide free tax preparation to struggling individuals & families
- Provide administrative assistance in any of our United Way offices
- Corporate volunteer opportunities are also available for Day of Caring or we would be happy to develop a customized opportunity for your team
United Ways rely on our team of volunteers to provide the greatest impact in our community. Every day there is a United Way volunteer making a difference...why not be part of that?
2017 Day of Caring Dates Announced!!
Granite United Way's Day of Caring offers opportunities for teams of volunteers to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. Last year, more than 1,700 volunteers made up of corporate teams and community groups joined together to complete the wish list projects of more than 100 nonprofits throughout our six regions.
We are excited to announce the 2017 Day of Caring dates and are hoping for a record volunteer turn out this year! Be sure to encourage your workplace to participate in this year's Day of Caring!
Southern Region ~ Wednesday, September 6th
Merrimack County ~ Wednesday, September 6th
Northern Region ~ Thursday, September 7th
Central Region ~ Thursday, September 7th
Upper Valley ~ Friday, September 8th
North Country ~ Tuesday, September 19th
Click here to find information about your region's Day of Caring event and a list of available volunteer projects.
For more information about becoming a Day of Caring volunteer, or to register your agency for a project contact Val.Guy@graniteuw.org.
Great things happen when we Live United.
For more information on how you can get involved with United Way, contact Val Guy, Senior Director Regional Impact, at email@example.com or call 603.224.2595 ext. 226.