Volunteering with Granite United Way is one of the best ways to give back to your local community. Throughout the year we have many opportunities for you to work alongside your neighbors and improve lives. Some of the ways you can donate your time and talent include:
- Become a Community Impact Committee member and help make the critical funding decisions in your community
- Join your local Campaign Cabinet and raise funds for your community
- Participate in annual Day of Caring events held throughout our regions each September
- Become a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program volunteer and be trained to provide free tax preparation to struggling individuals & families
- Provide administrative assistance in any of our United Way offices
- Corporate volunteer opportunities are also available for Day of Caring or we would be happy to develop a customized opportunity for your team
United Ways rely on our team of volunteers to provide the greatest impact in our community. Every day there is a United Way volunteer making a difference...why not be part of that?
Great things happen when we Live United.
For more information on how you can get involved with United Way, contact Val Guy, Senior Director Regional Impact, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.224.2595 ext. 226.