Together we can make a difference.
Volunteering with Granite United Way is one of the best ways to give back to your local community. Throughout the year we have many
opportunities for you to work alongside your neighbors and improve lives. Some of the ways you can donate your time and talent include:
For more information on how you can get involved with any of these Granite United Way volunteer opportunities, contact us at email@example.com.
Get Ready for Day of Caring 2022!
What is Day of Caring?
Day of Caring is a community-wide effort that brings together volunteers and local businesses to provide short-term, project-focused volunteer service to our community's local nonprofit and public organizations.
When is Day of Caring?
Each of Granite United Way's regions hosts a separate Day of Caring event to ensure all of our communities receive local volunteer support.
- North Country: Wednesday, September 7th
- Northern NH: Thursday, September 8th
- Central Region: Monday, September 12th
- Merrimack County: Wednesday, September 14th
- Southern Region: Thursday, September 15th
- Upper Valley: Friday, September 16th
- Greater Seacoast Region: Tuesday, September 20th
Who Does Day of Caring help?
Day of Caring gives volunteers an opportunity to assist community organizations in achieving their goals, learn more about solutions to community issues, and experience the intrinsic rewards of contributing to the well-being of our region.
How do I sign up to volunteer in my local community?
Volunteer registration will begin in mid-August. Check back in the coming weeks for a link to sign up for projects in your community.
How do Agencies Sign Up for Projects?
If you are an agency interested in signing up for a Day of Caring project, please follow these simple steps to get started:
- Click here to submit your agency registration request. (Note, you will want to do this even if you just completed a similar step for the RFP process.)
- Once you have submitted your request & it has been reviewed and approved by Granite United Way staff, you will receive an email with your login information.
- Please view the tutorial available on the Home page that will help you understand each piece of setting up your opportunities.
- Now you are ready to create & manage your Day of Caring volunteer opportunities!
- Granite United Way will review each opportunity created and approve it for publishing, making it viewable by volunteers.
- As soon as the link is made available on our website, volunteers will be able to view & sign up for available opportunities.
Watch for another email soon that will provide dates & times for Office Hours, where you will be able to hop on a call with us and ask any questions you may have about this process. In the meantime, should you have any questions about getting started or creating your opportunities, please do not hesitate to reach out!